Scout TRout Radio Road Trip Series 2017
As you will hear in the interview above with Coach Robert Prunty, I am a grinder and we were able to complete our Regional mini camp tour with all positive results. We were able to drive 40 hours out and back to Tennessee and complete a amazing overall camp/road trip, as we stopped and performed trick kicks at Universities nationally. Before than, we were in Oak Hill, Ohio and had our overall best regional qualifying event with all 14 prospects qualifying. We then had a very successful Colorado regional qualifier and were able to find more outstanding student-athletes who deserve a chance at a college football scholarship. After the conclusion of our Colorado camp, we were invited out to Illinois to host our 4th Regional Qualifier this year and once again located 7 more outstanding Student-Athlete's. My player coach relationship goes far beyond football with these young men and their families as I was truly touched by their overall aptitude to learn and compete at a high level. We all became friends at my events and I thought the best way to stay in touch was to create the Scout Trout Radio show. I will from time to time be having Coaches like Coach Prunty on the show to speak about what they believe in and look for in recruits. If you have not listened it is a one of a kind interview by former player and coach.
Scout Trout High School Football Prospect Road Show
Intro to Scout Trout - Call in All-American QB Brady Douthat (West Portsmouth HS OH)
I have ran the idea by some of my players parents and we are going to start to actually show up and cover our prospects games on Scout Trout Radio. We also will be streaming them live on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube. Last season my Facebook live was crawling with College football coaches tuning in at the Colorado 3A State Championship, where Pueblo won their third title! This will put you on the map nationally this year with the audience and name we have built in the game! While I am in town we can talk about recruiting and maybe work on some football activities!
How will it work?
- Email/Call/Message me that you are interested in the Scout Trout radio tent showing up at your school.
- Travel fees at least must be donated to the Scout Trout Enterprises non-profit cooperation.
- We will be scouting football players from the area while in your location and will be available to meet with parents, coaches and players at your convenience to talk about our program.
- I will be bringing at least one coach with me for our training program.
- Donations box will be available at game that will come with gifts from Scout Trout and family.
- We our a all encompassing football company that was thought to be "not real", so we take pride in showing up and putting on a show wherever we go, as you will continue to hear on my radio show.
- Any questions please feel free to ask. We want to make this as enjoyable as possible for these outstanding student-athletes.
- This is one of the ways we can thank you and there will be many more to come at the most innovative name in College Football recruiting.
Here more about the new program tomorrow night at 6:30 Eastern below on Scout Trout radio!